Protect your family and loved ones!

Ongoing protection for up to 90 days
No matter how much you clean, bacteria and viruses are continually introduced to your home by the people that live there. Children and pets only compound that risk. Now you can protect your family by protecting all of the surfaces they touch with PermaSafe® Our patented system not only kills 99.999% of viruses and bacteria it touches but also prevents future mold, algae, bacteria and viruses from surviving on these surfaces. Click below and find out how PermaSafe can not only disinfect your home but also continually protect it for months to come.

PermaSafe Logo

 

  • Eliminates 99.999% of harmful bacteria and viruses*
  • Removes allergens plus surface and airborne odors
  • Destroys and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew
  • Creates invisible shield that inhibits microbial growth
  • Provides months of antimicrobial protection**
  • Sanitizes & protects without harsh chemicals

*Kills 99.999% of harmful bacteria and viruses on hard, non-porous surfaces.
**Inhibits the growth of microorganisms, odor causing bacteria, bacteria which cause staining and discoloration, fungi and algae for up to 90 days.

How it works

 

Traditional disinfectants kill germs by poisoning them with toxic chemicals, they are required to quickly evaporate to avoid also harming people and pets. Unfortunatly, as soon as they disappear, so does their ability to kill germs.


 

The PermaSafe® System not only disinfects, but also provides continuous antimicrobial protection via a proprietary "Electro-Mechanical" process that kills germs without the use of harmful checmicals... and can last indefinitely.


 

Upon application, the patented active ingredient in PermaSafe permanently bonds with the surface to which it's applied.


 

As the protective coating dries, millions of positively-charged microscopic "spikes" form and extend from the surface.

Because microorganisms are negatively charged, they are electrostatically pulled onto the the positively charged spikes and destroyed, as the spikes rupture their cell walls and "electrocute" them.


A Better Way

These photographs were captured through an Electron Microscope and display a treated surface and it's bed of "Spikes" in action. These images reveal the arrival and destruction of E-Coli bacteria, as they are impaled and shocked by the antimicrobial spikes.

 

EPA-Registered

Non-toxic

Pet Safe

Child Safe

24/7 Protection

Get More Info!

Woman holding her children looking for more info on PermaSafe.

Get PermaSafe for your home.

Fill out the following short form to receive information on how you can get PermaSafe to protect your family and loved ones. We will contact you back with a list of local providers who can help you properly apply PermaSafe to virtually any surface you need to protect in your home.